Murray Plumbing is here to deliver the best array of water softening, purifying and conditioning solutions in Salt Lake City. From repairs or new installations, Murray plumbing can provide the latest in purification technology for all our Utah customers. Whether you have a water softener repair or need a water softener installed for the first time, Murray Plumbing can help with all your water softener needs.
Why is soft water the best solution for Salt Lake City residents or businesses? Because Utah’s water is considered particularly hard, the wear and tear on pipes, appliances and other household items is severe. With a water softener you will see all the below benefits:
- You’ll have cleaner, shinier mirrors, tiles, cars, fixtures, silverware, glassware, toilets, sinks, and mirrors (nearly anything that gets touched by our hard Salt Lake water will be cleaner.) Water softeners prevent all mineral buildup, preventing things from getting that foggy, dull appearance. Water softeners also prevent lime build up, which makes cleaning even faster.
- You’ll have softer skin and clean, smooth hair. Having a water softener can also greatly improve eczema. Some of our Salt Lake City families purchase water softeners for this reason alone.
- You’ll reduced soap curd which will make cleaning easier and reduce overall housework. Soap curd comes from the soap bonding to the minerals in the hard water. A water softener will produce soft water, which has none of the minerals that soap bonds to; and therefore, the dirt, grime, and soap is easily rinsed away.
- You will use less soap and shampoo because of the rich lather softened water and soap produces. A benefit that our greenwise Salt Lake City clients love.
- Your clothing and fabrics will be softer, cleaner, brighter and will last longer. A water softener takes all the harmful minerals from the water. Without hard minerals trapped in the fabric, fabrics last longer and whites stay whiter without the dingy gray caused by hard water.
- The life of your water appliances, such as, coffee machines, ice makers, dishwashers, water heaters and laundry equipment will be lengthened and preserved. Hard water minerals clog and decay appliances from the inside. Water softeners prevent this from happening and keep things, clean, clear and efficient for the long haul.
- You’ll save money due to the energy cost and damages that hard water puts on your appliances. All appliances, especially water heaters and dishwashers waste a lot of energy dealing with hard water. Energy costs go down with soft water, especially during our harsh Salt Lake winters.
Water softeners are the way to go if you want cleanliness, efficiency, appliance endurance, better health, and less waste. Let Murray plumbing give you all the benefits of soft water today!